Many individuals report a marked increase in stress around the holidays. This stress can be about anything from money, what holiday gifts to buy, to Christmas dinner, and how do you tell your partner you don’t want to see their family this year?
Some people also experience “holiday sadness.” This occurs when you are unable to go about your “typical” holiday activities (or even your activities of daily living) due to overwhelming feelings such as sadness, anxiety, fear, frustration, etc., that may arise, and which are directly related to the time of year when holidays are being celebrated.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: pexels
IMAGE CREDIT: MOHAMED EL-SHAHED/AFP
IMAGE CREDIT: onelittleproject.com
IMAGE CREDIT: marvel
IMAGE CREDIT: ESQUIRE
IMAGE CREDIT: CHEAPISM
IMAGE CREDIT: apple
IMAGE CREDIT: PEXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: 30SECONDS.COM
BOOKS – #1 NYT BESTSELLER (hardcover FICTION) – GO TELL THE BEES THAT I AM GONE BY DIANA GABALDON | goodreads
IMAGE CREDIT: doubleday books
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 12/13/2021):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “NBC Sunday Night Football” (NBC)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “You” (Netflix)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “The Harder They Fall” (Netflix)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “Cocomelon” (Netflix)
- # 1 Cable – “NFL Regular Season” (Seattle/Washington) (ESPN)
- # 1 Syndication – “ESPN NFL Regular Season” (ESPN)
- # 1 Video Game – “Halo: Infinite”
- # 1 Movie – “West Side Story”
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “Easy on Me” by Adele
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “30” by Adele
- # 1 AP College Football – Alabama
With the Christmas season upon us, we continue to revisit last year’s “Uncommon” Christmas Song list featuring tunes we don’t hear 100 times a day (“Underneath the Tree”…again?). To see today’s artist, just slide the slider on the image below…and then click the link below the images.
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: