Self-change is tough, but it’s not impossible, nor does it have to be traumatic, according to change expert Stan Goldberg, Ph.D. Here, he lays out the 10 principles he deems necessary for successful change.
My mother died on Christmas day of a massive heart attack. I later counted 15 self-help books on her shelves but found each offered only broad ideas; none provided the specifics necessary to save her life.
Like my mother, many of us want to change but simply don’t know how to do it. After 25 years of researching how people change, I’ve discovered 10 major principles that encompass all self-change strategies. I’ve broken down those principles and, using one example—a man’s desire to be more punctual—I demonstrate strategies for implementing change in your own life.
Scroll down to read more of this story and others.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
TODAY’S 10 ARE NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: WHISKEY RIFF
IMAGE CREDIT: WEALTH GANG
IMAGE CREDIT: HUFFPOST.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: NETFLIX
IMAGE CREDIT: SPORTINGNEWS.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: PIXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: HALF TIME BEVERAGE
IMAGE CREDIT: TED.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: LITTLE, BROWN & COMPANY
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 03/21/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “60 MINUTES” (CBS)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “INVENTING ANNA” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “ENCANTO” (DISNEY+)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “NCIS” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Cable – “THE FIVE” (FOX NEWS)
- # 1 Syndication – “JEOPARDY” (CBS MEDIA VENTURES)
- # 1 Video Game – “FIFA 22”
- # 1 Movie – “THE BATMAN” (WARNER BROS.)
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “HEAT WAVES” BY GLASS ANIMALS (WOLF TONE/POLYDOR/REPUBLIC)
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “7220” BY LIL DURK (ALAMO RECORDS)
- #1 NCAA Coaches Poll – GONZAGA
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: