On the morning of March 18, 1964, 9-year-old Marise Ann Chiverella left her Hazleton, Pennsylvania home, and was walking down West Fourth Street toward Joseph’s Parochial School where she was a student. As reported by PA Homepage, Chiverella was carrying canned goods, which she planned to donate to the school for a food drive.
As it was an exceptionally cold morning, and she appeared to be uncomfortable, several neighbors asked Chiverella if she wanted to come inside to get warm. However, she declined their invitations, as she wanted to get to school to drop off the canned goods and attend morning mass.
Scroll down to read more of this story and others.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
TODAY’S 10 ARE NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: NATIONALTODAY.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: TASTE OF HOME
IMAGE CREDIT: NERDWALLET.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: THEMANUAL.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: LIVESTRONG.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: GRUNGE.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: FATHERLY.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: SPORTINGNEWS.COM
STREAMING – WHERE IS ANNA DELVEY NOW? | TOWN AND COUNTRY
IMAGE CREDIT: TOWNANDCOUNTRY.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: BLOOMSBURY PUBLISHING
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 03/15/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “60 MINUTES” (CBS)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “REACHER” (AMAZON)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “ENCANTO” (DISNEY+)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “NCIS” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Cable – “STATE OF THE UNION 2022” (FOX NEWS)
- # 1 Syndication – “FAMILY FEUD” (CBS MEDIA VENTURES)
- # 1 Video Game – “FIFA 22”
- # 1 Movie – “THE BATMAN” (WARNER BROS.)
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “HEAT WAVES” BY GLASS ANIMALS (WOLF TONE/POLYDOR/REPUBLIC)
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “ENCANTO – ORIGINAL MOTIONS PICTURE SOUNDTRACK” (DISNEY)
- #1 NCAA Coaches Poll – GONZAGA
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: