As clocks march ahead and daylight saving time begins, there can be anxiety around losing an hour of sleep and how to adjust to this change.
Usually an hour seems like an insignificant amount of time, but even this minimal loss can cause problems. There can be significant health repercussions of this forcible shift in the body clock.
Springing forward is usually harder that falling backward. Why?
Scroll down to read more of this story and others.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
TODAY’S 10 ARE NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
MUSIC – DOLLY PARTON REMOVES HERSELF FROM ROCK HALL CONSIDERATION | USA TODAY
IMAGE CREDIT: ANDREW NELLES / THE TENNESSEAN.COM
SPORTS – MARCH MADNESS PRINTABLE BRACKET: MEN’S 2022 NCAA TOURNAMENT | SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
IMAGE CREDIT: SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
LIFE – 11 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ADJUST TO LOSING THAT HOUR OF SLEEP WHEN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME STARTS | THE CONVERSATION
IMAGE CREDIT: THECONVERSATION.COM
FOOD & DRINK – KRISPY KREME’S ST. PATRICK’S DAY COLLECTION IS HERE | KITCHN
IMAGE CREDIT: KRISPY KREME
EDUCATION – WHY WE REMEMBER MORE WHEN WE READ ON PAPER | PSYCHOLOGY TODAY
IMAGE CREDIT: GERALT / PIXABAY
STREAMING – HOW THE ACTORS IN HULU’S “THE DROPOUT” COMPARE TO REAL LIFE | VULTURE
IMAGE CREDIT: HBO / HULU
Grab a tee while they last…perfect for spring/summer workouts!
IMAGE CREDIT: MOTEVENTURE
FITNESS – EVERY TOPIC LIVESTRONG COVERS ON ONE PAGE | LIVESTRONG
IMAGE CREDIT: PEXELS
BOOKS – #1 NYT BESTSELLER (HARDCOVER FICTION) – THE PARIS APARTMENT BY LUCY FOLEY
IMAGE CREDIT: BLOOMSBURY PUBLISHING
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 03/07/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “60 MINUTES” (CBS)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “OZARK” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “ENCANTO” (DISNEY+)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “NCIS” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Cable – “THE FIVE” (FOX NEWS)
- # 1 Syndication – “FAMILY FEUD” (CBS MEDIA VENTURES)
- # 1 Video Game – “HALO: INFINITE”
- # 1 Movie – “THE BATMAN” (WARNER BROS.)
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “HEAT WAVES” BY GLASS ANIMALS (WOLF TONE/POLYDOR/REPUBLIC)
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “ENCANTO – ORIGINAL MOTIONS PICTURE SOUNDTRACK” (DISNEY)
- #1 NCAA Coaches Poll – GONZAGA
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: