For months, fans were relegated to watching their favorite singers and musicians over Zoom or via webcasts. Now, live shows – from festivals like Lollapalooza to Broadway musicals – are officially back.
The songs that beamed into living rooms during the depths of the COVID-19 pandemic may have featured an artist’s hits. But there’s just something magical about seeing music surrounded by other people. Some fans reported being so moved by their first live shows in nearly two years that they wept with joy.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: USA TODAY SPORTS
IMAGE CREDIT: kraftheinz
IMAGE CREDIT: THE LADDERS
IMAGE CREDIT: THE CONVERSATION
IMAGE CREDIT: JOE LINGEMAN
IMAGE CREDIT: THE MANUAL
IMAGE CREDIT: APPLE
IMAGE CREDIT: the verge
IMAGE CREDIT: showtime
#1 NYT BESTSELLER (hardover fiction) – the judge’s list by john grisham | goodreads
IMAGE CREDIT: DOUBLEDAY BOOKS
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 11/2/2021):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “NBC Sunday Night Football”
- # 1 Streaming TV – “Squid Game” (Netflix)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “Cocomelon” (Netflix)
- # 1 Cable – “NFL Regular Season” (Buffalo/Tennessee)
- # 1 Syndication – “ESPN NFL Regular Season”
- # 1 Video Game – “Call of Duty: Vanguard”
- # 1 Movie – “Dune”
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “Easy on Me” by Adele
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “Certified Lover Boy” by Drake
- # 1 AP College Football – Georgia
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: