The wreck of the Endurance, which carried explorer Ernest Shackleton to the edge of Antarctica in 1915 before being crushed by ice and sunk, has been discovered almost 10,000 feet below the surface of the Weddell Sea.
A search expedition, mounted by the Falklands Maritime Heritage Trust and dubbed Endurance22, announced the discovery in a press release on March 8. Scroll down to read more.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
TODAY’S 10 ARE NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: WALT DISNEY
Grab a tee while they last…perfect for spring/summer workouts!
IMAGE CREDIT: MOTEVENTURE
IMAGE CREDIT: CONSUMERREPORTS.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: AP/VARIETY
IMAGE CREDIT: BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
IMAGE CREDIT: CREATIVE COMMONS
IMAGE CREDIT: FALKLANDS MARITIME HERITAGE TRUST/NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
IMAGE CREDIT: CBSSPORTS.COM
TECHNOLOGY – HOW TO USE SUBSTACK’S NEW APP | POPULAR SCIENCE
IMAGE CREDIT: UNSPLASH
IMAGE CREDIT: BLOOMSBURY PUBLISHING
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 03/07/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “60 MINUTES” (CBS)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “OZARK” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “ENCANTO” (DISNEY+)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “NCIS” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Cable – “THE FIVE” (FOX NEWS)
- # 1 Syndication – “FAMILY FEUD” (CBS MEDIA VENTURES)
- # 1 Video Game – “HALO: INFINITE”
- # 1 Movie – “THE BATMAN” (WARNER BROS.)
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “HEAT WAVES” BY GLASS ANIMALS (WOLF TONE/POLYDOR/REPUBLIC)
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “ENCANTO – ORIGINAL MOTIONS PICTURE SOUNDTRACK” (DISNEY)
- #1 NCAA Coaches Poll – GONZAGA
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: