Nothing lifts the spirits more than sunshine and warm weather, especially when it’s a break from a long, grey winter. Getting away to a beautiful, balmy place soothes the soul and rejuvenates the body.
If you prefer vacationing in a tropical destination, some of the best places to visit in the United States include Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Key West, and Puerto Rico. For those seeking lots of sunshine and dry, mild weather, Palm Springs and Scottsdale deliver pampering resort vacations complete with poolside relaxation, upscale spas, and great museums.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: MARK HARRIS, COURTESY OF THE NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD
IMAGE CREDIT: 247WALLST.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: AAPTIV
IMAGE CREDIT: ABROOKS
IMAGE CREDIT: LILY KATZ / ANDROID AUTHORITY
PHOTOGRAPHY & HISTORY – 125 IMPORTANT HISTORICAL PHOTOS THAT MIGHT CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE | BORED PANDA
IMAGE CREDIT: BOREDPANDA.COM
TECHNOLOGY & FITNESS – FITNESS TRACKERS ARE GETTING MORE PERSONAL AND MORE POWERFUL IN 2022 AND BEYOND | CNET
IMAGE CREDIT: CNET.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: PLANETWARE.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: NETFLIX
IMAGE CREDIT: MAX BARSNESS / ESQUIRE
BOOKS – #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER (NON-FICTION) – THE GREAT RESET by GLENN BECK
IMAGE CREDIT: FOREFRONT BOOKS
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 01/18/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “NBC NFL Playoff” (NBC)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “The Witcher” (Netflix)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “Elf” (Hulu)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “Cocomelon” (Netflix)
- # 1 Cable – “CFP Championship (Georgia/Alabama)” (ESPN)
- # 1 Syndication – “NFL Regular Season” (ESPN)
- # 1 Video Game – “Halo: Infinite”
- # 1 Movie – “Spider-Man: No Way Home” (Marvel Studios)
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “Easy on Me” by Adele
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “DS4Ever” by Gunna
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: