A potent winter storm is forecast to wallop tens of millions of people across the central, southern and eastern USA with snow, ice, wind and rain over the next few days. “Get ready, a major snowstorm is coming,” AccuWeather meteorologist Bernie Rayno warned.
The Weather Channel, which named the sprawling storm Izzy, said it is likely to produce “major travel headaches” from North Dakota down to northern Georgia and up to Maine.
The first area to see snow Friday will be the upper Midwest, where winter storm warnings, watches and weather advisories were issued by the National Weather Service. A wide swath of 6 to 12 inches of snowfall is expected to encompass the eastern Dakotas to western Minnesota and Iowa, AccuWeather said.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: USA TODAY
FITNESS – HOW TO BUILD A FITNESS HABIT | QUARTZ
IMAGE CREDIT: PIXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: CNET.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: BUENA VISTA PICTURES
IMAGE CREDIT: MARGO CAVIN / THE SPRUCE
IMAGE CREDIT: TALKING POINTS MEMO
IMAGE CREDIT: PEXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: NETFLIX
RECIPES – BLIZZARD COOKIES! | SUGAR SPUN RUN
IMAGE CREDIT: SUGARSPUNRUN.COM
BOOKS – #1 NYT BESTSELLER (Hardcover Fiction) – THE JUDGE’S LIST BY JOHN GRISHAM | GOODREADS
IMAGE CREDIT: Doubleday Books
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 01/10/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “NBC Sunday Night Football” (NBC)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “Lost in Space” (Netflix)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “Home Alone” (Disney+)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “Cocomelon” (Netflix)
- # 1 Cable – “CFP Semifinal (Cincinnati/Alabama)
- # 1 Syndication – “2021 Regular Season Sat 3 Bridge” (ESPN)
- # 1 Video Game – “Halo: Infinite”
- # 1 Movie – “Spider-Man: No Way Home”
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “Easy on Me” by Adele
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “30” by Adele
- # 1 College AP Poll – Georgia
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: