I haven’t had a reason to yell in the morning since my boys were little. Those occurrences were more of this variety: “You’re going to be late for school!” “Get in the car!” or “Where are your shoes?” So, when I heard about a class that encourages you to start your day screaming, I was curious.
Also on Today’s 10:
- POPULAR TV QUOTES THAT HAVE BECOME PART OF OUR VOCABULARY
- 5 FOODS DISAPPEARING FROM STORE SHELVES DUE TO SHORTAGES
- GETTING RID OF STINK BUGS!
- DAVE EGGERS’ HEARTBREAKING LIST OF STAGGERING TECH CONCERNS
- WHAT 100 CALORIES OF HALLOWEEN CANDY LOOKS LIKE
- A CHILD WALKS INTO A FIREHOUSE AND LEAVES A FIREMAN WITH A EMOTIONAL MEMORY
- STRESSED? TRY SCREAMING THE MORNING!
- The One Piece of Wisdom a Cardiologist Wants Every Fitness Newbie To RemembeR
- THE TRUTH ABOUT PATRICK SWAYZE & JENNIFER GREY’S MESSY RELATIONSHIP
- THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: NBC
IMAGE CREDIT: CREATIVE COMMONS
IMAGE CREDIT: TEAM TRUCKER / FACEBOOK
IMAGE CREDIT: birds and blooms
IMAGE CREDIT: PEXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: john walsh/consumer reports
IMAGE CREDIT: Brecht Van Maele
IMAGE CREDIT: pEXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: VESTRON PICTURES
# 1 NYT BESTSELLER (HARDCOVER NON-FICTION) – THE STORYTELLER: TALES OF LIFE AND MUSIC – DAVE GROHL | GOOD READS
IMAGE CREDIT: DEY STREET BOOKS
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS :
- # 1 TV – “NBC Sunday Night Football”
- # 1 Streaming – “Clickbait” (Netflix)
- # 1 Cable – “NFL Regular Season” (Las Vegas/LA Chargers)
- # 1 Syndication – “ESPN NFL Regular Season”
- # 1 Video Game – “FIFA 22”
- # 1 Movie – “No Time To Die”
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “Stay” by The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift
- # 1 Book (Fiction) – “The Lincoln Highway” by Amor Towles
- # 1 AP College Football – Georgia
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: