As clocks march ahead and daylight saving time begins, there can be anxiety around losing an hour of sleep and how to adjust to this change.
Usually an hour seems like an insignificant amount of time, but even this minimal loss can cause problems. There can be significant health repercussions of this forcible shift in the body clock.
Springing forward is usually harder that falling backward. Why?
Scroll down to read more of this story and others.
Subscribe below to be notified when we post new content. You’ll receive an email asking to verify your request. Once that is done, you’re all set. Welcome to Moteventure!
TODAY’S 10 ARE NEWS STORIES & LINKS THAT ARE HELPFUL, INSIGHTFUL, INFORMATIVE, AND (HOPEFULLY) ENJOYABLE TOO.
IMAGE CREDIT: ANDREW NELLES / THE TENNESSEAN.COM
IMAGE CREDIT: SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
IMAGE CREDIT: THECONVERSATION.COM
FOOD & DRINK – KRISPY KREME’S ST. PATRICK’S DAY COLLECTION IS HERE | KITCHN
IMAGE CREDIT: KRISPY KREME
IMAGE CREDIT: GERALT / PIXABAY
IMAGE CREDIT: HBO / HULU
Grab a tee while they last…perfect for spring/summer workouts!
IMAGE CREDIT: MOTEVENTURE
IMAGE CREDIT: PEXELS
IMAGE CREDIT: BLOOMSBURY PUBLISHING
CURRENTLY # 1 ON OTHER CHARTS (Updated 03/07/2022):
- # 1 Broadcast TV – “60 MINUTES” (CBS)
- # 1 Streaming TV – “OZARK” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Steaming Movie – “ENCANTO” (DISNEY+)
- # 1 Acquired TV – “NCIS” (NETFLIX)
- # 1 Cable – “THE FIVE” (FOX NEWS)
- # 1 Syndication – “FAMILY FEUD” (CBS MEDIA VENTURES)
- # 1 Video Game – “HALO: INFINITE”
- # 1 Movie – “THE BATMAN” (WARNER BROS.)
- # 1 Single (Billboard) – “HEAT WAVES” BY GLASS ANIMALS (WOLF TONE/POLYDOR/REPUBLIC)
- # 1 Album (Billboard) – “ENCANTO – ORIGINAL MOTIONS PICTURE SOUNDTRACK” (DISNEY)
- #1 NCAA Coaches Poll – GONZAGA
CHECK OUT PAST BLOG ENTRIES BELOW FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND INFORMATION: